Classified ads from private individuals for private, occasional transactions are published free here.
Businesses/companies can publish Classified ads at 1 euro (+ IVA) per word. For further info, email us or phone (+39) 02 2952.0570.
To submit a message, send us an e-mail (or click on “Submit your classified ad” below). Don’t send attachments. We add the posting date, place the advert in the respective category – or invent a new one if your ad doesn’t correspond to the categories listed at present – and we will remove the advert after about one month. The message will be published as it is – so if you want your e-mail address published, please include it in the message.
Please take care when responding to ads and when responding to people who contact you.
Categories present to date:
- MM Porta Romana, 100m2 gorgeous 1-bedroom loft in a quiet inner courtyard. Centralized heating & hot water. For more info call Clara 333.259.1739 (English, French, Italian)
- MM Palestro, non smoking female only, room available in 200sqm flat, TV, washing machine Euro 600/m, mobile 3669208342
- Single room or bed place in a double room, in an elegant building in Ripamonti street, 10 tram minutes from Milan centre. Fully furnished and equipped, the flat is provided with dishwasher, washing machine, centralized heating and hot water. If interested, please call 335.7610919 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Two-room apartment to rent in Via porpora INFO Piera 3492505891
- One room apartment (in piazza Insubria) to rent to students, Euro 510 per month + gas/electricity/internet bills. Call (+39) 334.188.790 (preferred language: Chinese/Japanese).
- Apartments for Rent – Halldis: http://www.halldis.com/
- Female no smoker only, nice room, double bed, with beautiful private bathroom, internet, upright piano, shared kitchen, living, furnished terrace, Alps view. In a beautiful green area perfect for jogging, close to MM1, 15 minutes to city center €500/month. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via della Moscova, room available in 80sqm flat, wireless, TV, washing machine, close to Moscova and Turati underground station, Euro 600/m, mobile 338 3667553
- On rent, little furnished flat, near Paolo Sarpi, washmachine, indipendent heating- 700 € for month-Valeria 3336995386 – email@example.com
- One room apartment, well furnished, 18 mq., bathroom, cooking corner, intermediate floor for bed, balcony. Close to Piazza Tricolore, Piazza San Babila, bus line 60, 61. €600,00/month + geneal expenses. Mobile: 3294133910
- Nice studio overlooking Naviglio grande, fully equipped with kitchinette, shover, WC, 100 m. from green line MM, tel 335-293189.
- MM1 Pasteur, 40sqm. Large kitchen with chimney. Spacious living-bedroom room. Large bathroom with washmachine. Independent gas heating. Basement and balcony. Euro 700- month all inclusive. Available October 2010. Marcello 346-4701451 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free from September 2010, two single bed in duble share room. Only for girls (students or worker). € 350 for bed place. All inclusive. Aparment is compose with two rooms, one bathroom, kitchen and very confortable living room. Inside there are wash maschine, fridge and domestic help for one day a week. Hose is close to Romolo underground stop and 47 and 74 line bus. You can easily arrive to IULM, SSML, BOCCONI, IED university and SAN PAOLO hospital. email@example.com
- Single room available for rent from September. Close to P.ta Venezia/C.so Buenos Aires, nice big room, double bed -window with balcony- free internet. Fully furnished shared kitchen and bathroom. It’s a big appartment with two bathroom and four rooms. Please write to Fabio on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing.
- Studio apartment available for rent from July onward close to Piola/Lambrate in a nice building with concierge and elevator. Just remodelled and furnished. Euro 550 per month including heating & general expenses (no electricity included). Please call Elena 335 7071246 or email email@example.com
- Single Room for rent in Milan. TV, washing machine, kitchen. Near Metro station Rovereto. Only Woman, preferred short periods. 40 €/day 200 €/week, 550 €month All expanses, towels, sheets, breakfast, cleaning, internet wi-fi 24 hours included.If interested we can send pictures and further information. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org mobile 0039.339.6544213.
- Studio for rent in Milan. One room with kitchen and private bathroom and entrance. Double bed TV Color, washing machine. Available starting july 1st. Near tube station Rovereto. Furnished. 700 €/month all expanses,gas, water, etc. included. internet 24 h. e-mail email@example.com mobile 0039.339.6544213.
- On rent, little furnished flat, near Paolo Sarpi, for short time also, vacant from August . €750 for month. Valeria 3336995386. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have a studio flat to rent for 720 euro exclude the bills suitable for 2 person with 2 single beds and 1 sofa bed, in Via Tito Livio. It is fully furnished, with kitchenware also, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, oven, coffee machine, TV and fastweb. email@example.com
- Apartment to rent in via Ripamonti, two single bedroom available immediately very light and spacious, rent €850 bills included (no electricity). All conveniences nearby, close to Statale, Bocconi and IED. No smoking.Contact Alessandro 3297321520 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beautiful double room for rent for private use in Corso di Porta Ticinese close to Colonne di San Lorenzo and Navigli. All appliances brand new and completely furnished to a high standard with central heating and Air Conditioning. To share with a male Italian professional. Please call Francesco on 392 954 2117 to arrange a viewing. The rent is 800 euros per month
- Nice big room, double bed, free internet. Fully furnished shared kitchen and bathroom. Quiet, respectfull and very well served neighbourhood, 20 min to Duomo, for rent email@example.com
- I am offering a bed place for a male only, availble immediately. Rent €330 all bills included, MM Brenta. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- I rent a nice furnished single room in a apartment in front of a big park (green, trees and birds The apartment is full furnished and so composed: brandnew kitchen with dishwasher, spacious living room with big balcony, 2 single rooms and bathroom with washing machine. Internet wi-fi flat (24 hs). No smokers. The room is available from the 1st of November 2009. email@example.com
- Furnished single room for rent in spacious two bedroom flat between Porta Romana and Crocetta Metro stations. Large balony, Fastweb, Female preferred €500/month (+ gas/electricity) Available from September 349 88 28 088
- 1 Bedroom flat to rent close to piazza V Giornate, immediately available. Fully furnished, a/c, dishwasher and washing machine, perfect conditions,recently renovated. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MM1+2 Loreto Pasteur. Brand new, sunny, quiet 50msq apt w/balcony.F/furn,washer/dryer,A/C,TV+ant,elevator,video intercom,parquet.Tel +39.02.2870610 email email@example.com
- I am Giulia and I’ve got a single room to rent from May 1st in Milano, Navigli area (via Custodi). The rental is 550 Euros per month including all the billings, also internet (24hrs broadband wireless connection)- The flat, quiet and lightful, is made of a wide kitchen, bathroom and two rooms, one is the one to rent, the other is mine and I stay there with my little cat :-)Call me if interested, ciao!Giulia (+39) 347 9450430 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perfect location for MI-ART and Salone del mobile exhibits, charming, fully furbished and equipped studio apartment Tortona area MM2 Porta Genova, Navigli Area. 1 bedroom, 1 living, terrace. Rentable from April 2009. Tel.335-8018840 e-mail email@example.com
- I am moving out from my 3 bedroom apartment in Milan (near Corso Buenos Aires, 4 min walk from Porta Venezia tube station) which is semifurnished (modern kitchen), balcony on court yard, very light and spacious (some 160mq). Double living room and 2 bathrooms. Available as of 1 June. No agents. firstname.lastname@example.org 345 3701301
- Big single room, double bed, tv, free internet, private indipendent balcony. Fully furnished kitchen and bathroom (shared). English french and spanish spoken. Food for low cost, very helpfull owner linving in the apartment. Quiet, respectfull and very well served neighbourhood, 20 min to Duomo. For 1 person 200 euro weekly, for 2 people 300. All expenses incl. email@example.com
- Large room for Female, pref. student. On Via Ripamonti near to IED and Bocconi. Share with 2 other girls. Large bed, balcony, 2 bathrooms, living rm, kitchen, internet. 550 incl. utilities. Available January. Sheila 3483446693 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charming 2 bedroom flat + kitchen and bathroom MM Rovereto 2 balconies 700 euro. Call. 02436061 3490946119
- Near MM lambrate very particular flat. fully furnished with kitchen, living room and 2 bedrooms on upper floor. bathroom,fitted wardrobes. 2 balconies. Available November 2008. Euro 1.200 + spese. Contact +39 3338357931 or o2 2367946 or email@example.com
- Elegant, 3rd floor , sunny , close to MM2 , MM3 , Milano Central Station , entrance , double living room , furn kichen , 4 rooms , double bathroom , private owner renting , mail:firstname.lastname@example.org tel 330207911
- I’m looking for someone (English mother tongue or proficient in English) who would like to share a flat in Milan. I can offer a single room in sant’Ambrogio, a very nice and central district of Milan. The flat is next to s.ambrogio metro station (green line) and other public transport: buses lines 50-58-94, tram lines 14- 29. the address is “via del gonfalone 1”. the room is wide enough, with balcony, internet connection, furniture. It’s 450 euros per month. The preference is for female. So if you are interested, send me an e-mail, just for more information or for seeing the room. Sergio e- mail address is email@example.com
- One room to accommodate 2 persons is availabe. The apartment is near the British International School. It is near the Lambrate railway station, and easily accessable by green metro. Rent is euro 500/- p.m. all inclusive. Contact after 1800 hours at mobile no.3277797906
- Città Studi (tube MM1 Lima and MM2 Piola) – 70 sqm apartment located on the third floor with elevator and concierge service. Newly refurbished with a modern look, the apt. presents a sober linear atmosphere, characterized by two large floor to ceiling windows, on in the bedroom and the other in the living room. The entrance welcomes its guests in a marbled floor foyer which in turn leads into the main room: the living room is furnished with a table for 6, a French size sofa bed and bookcase, the window leading out onto the balcony. The kitchen is modern and complete with all necessities including a large fridge/freezer A short corridor leads to the bedroom is equipped with two single beds/a double bed, two bedside table and a closet. Adjacent is the bathroom complete with tub/shower, washing machine and tile flooring, while the rest of the apartment has marble flooring. A small storage area helps maintain the apt. neat and tidy. Apt. will be available in September ’08 – Euro 1.000 per month including expenses, excluding bills (lighting, gas, phone). Pls, contact Federica mobile +39 338 5050626
- 1 room to rent between 16.8 and 15.9.2008 in a nice, sunny 2 room apartment (60 m2) with nice big kitchen, big bathroom with tub and balcony in an charming old Milan house during my absence. The room is furnished and has direct access to the balcony. The rent includes gas, electricity, fastweb internet access and weekly cleaning. Very close to both metro stations (S. Ambrogio and S. Agostino) and 5 minutes walk to the charming Navigli area, 5 min walk to Cadorna station and only 15 min walk to the Duomo! Rent for 4 weeks: 850 EUR. Please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org / +30348 3827938.
- Flat for rent only in august, big double or triple room, a studio kitchen, bathroom and balconies..really bright and fully furnished, also internet.
- 25 euro nightly a person email@example.com +39 3292228796
- Great room with double bed and balcony available to rent for 40 euros a day- in the navigli area, just 1 minute from Porta Genova metro- a fantastic location! Available for July/August. Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cozy, modern, 2 bedroom apartment to share with nice UK designer. Loft style bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom shared. Air con, washing machine. Great location 10mins to Duomo, 5mins to MM S.Ambrogio. All conveniences nearby. No deposit, 450euros per month excl. bills. Available from mid August, Short term possible. Contact Nicole at 3291074284 or email@example.com
- Single Room 6×4 sqmts, with balcony, wood floors, double bed, big closet and desk available for rent from July 1st until September 30th on 110sqm apartment with 2 other rooms + 3 roomies, nice funky kitchen, wide bathroom w/bathtub & washing machine on Viale Monza, 20mts from the subway station -Rovereto stop, line 1- that’s 10 mins away from downtown. €450,00 all utilities included – internet(fastweb) + local phone calls,electricity,water,gas,garbage removal. Contact Ximena: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wide single room for rent in shared apartment in via Tolstoi (cross Lorenteggio) with bathroom, kitchen and living room completely furnished, bike and all public services. Connection: bus 50-61-90-91; tram 14; metro M1-M2; night-bus Radiobus. No smoker. From 1th July. 440 Euro. Contact: email@example.com
- Single room with balcony to rent in a top floor 80 sq meter shared apartment. The apartment has a living room with TV and a balcony, fully equipped kitchen with balcony, dishwasher, bath with laundry, and spiral staircase leading to a 70 sqm rooftop private terrace above the apartment. Rent includes everything: electric, gas, internet, and weekly cleaning person. The apt is in the very lively Marghera zone where you’ll find shopping (including 2 of Milan’s biggest bookstores), excellent gyms, restaurants, nightlife, and most importantly some of the best ice cream shops in Milan. Very close to lots of public transport including the 16 tram, De Angeli and Gambera metro stops, and the 90 and 91 buses (10 minutes to Navigli). Photos available upon request. firstname.lastname@example.org or 333.622.3730
- 350 sqm apartment for rent, near Piazza Loreto, 15 min from British School of Milan. Ground Floor : Master Bedroom, bathroom en suite, walk in cupboard; 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, studio, living area. Semi basement floor: Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave oven, oven and cooker; laundry room and toilet, dining room and huge living space to be personalised as living room or play/music room. Parquet floors everywhere and luxury finishing. Available in August 08. Contact Francesca Di Clemente +39 3357603636
- Viale Monza 74, in front of the Metro stop Rovereto (Line 1). Apt. with 3 rooms, corridor, kitchen, bathroom with bath-top/shower and washing machine. Wide room available. € 450 exp. Included: water, electricity, gas, unlimited internet/national phone calls. Available from 1st June 08. For app. contact me at: email@example.com
- For rent monolocale 30m2 in central Milan (piazza Vetra), 10 min walk from Duomo. Own kitchen and bathroom. From June till the end of July (shorter also possible). 650 euro incl bills. for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rent for one big room at near Lima metro station. about 80m3 apartment. 2 bathrooms ( private use) 1 big salon and kitchen. available from june. 550 euro + spese and internet. more info email@example.com or sms 3348827701
- One of my friend’s housemates is moving out and he has a room available for rent from early May. Its in Gorgonzala, 10 minutes walk from the underground (green line). The rent is E200 (all inclusive). Room is in very good condition. No preference on gender. Please contact Franceso Verrina at 39 2031 7143. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For rent: 35 sq. meters studio appartment in excellent area of Milan (M De Angeli). Tasteful, complete furnishings. Completely restored “vecchia Milano” building. Please contact Lee at email@example.com . References required.
- MM1 Loreto / Pasteur brand new, sunny quiet 50 msq apt. w / balcony. Fully furnished. washer / dryer, A / C, TV ant., elevator, video intercom, parquet. Tel.022870610 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rent Navigli: single room from 10 Feb 2008 MM Pta Genova- flat share with Candian student 25. Flat: 2 bed-rooms, eat in kitchen and one bathroom- building with porter 470 Euro.email@example.com pict. av. Tel: 3386941929
- Loft to let, 35 mq, + 2 balconies, beautifully furnished (washing machine included) parquet, double bed, kitchen – dining room separate, independent heating system, air conditioning, newly built, not overlooked. Available from 17 March onwards, € 800 per month. Visiting form 12 March. Via Hermada – very close to Ospedale Maggiore e Parco Nord. Quiet area. 2 minutes walk to tram stop N. 4 & 5 and 10 minutes from metro stop Maciachini + bus services. Ideal tenant: non smoker, with reference. For more information and to book a visit (from 11 to 16 Marzo) contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confortable 1 bdrm flat in Piazza Dergano (MM Maciachini). fully furnished. Sunny & quiet, 6th floor with balcony. Ideal for 2. 650€ heating included. For further informations: email:email@example.com
- One Place in a nice and colourful double room available since the 1st of February 08. The flat is in the last floor of the building. (with elevator). Our home is composed of 2 double rooms, one bathroom, a big kitchen/living room with big blu couch very good host friends and two balconies with dawn and sunset. The place available is one bed in Raffaele’s Room. This one is a double room quite big with PC. In the room nobody smokes. Piazza Tripoli near metro De Angeli, red line. Price required is 400 Euro per month, water, building expenses; fastweb 24H wifi; washing machine; microwave). Style of life: Many party, dinner, CS hosts and long evening talking. lubellicAThotmaill.com/cronopio73AThotmail.com/raffaele.auriemmaATemail.it
- 2 bedrooms new second floor flat in Lambrate (new fit!), fully furnished and located in a quiet turning; living room with fully fitted and applianced kitchen, 1 double, 1 single, wardrobe, bathroom, balcony. Close to MM Lambrate, FS train station, supermarket, Politecnico, Sir James Henderson – British School, ideal for proff/sharers. € 1.050,00 monthly + electricity and gas bills. Available from the half of March 2008, long term contracts (more or less 1 year) preferable. Call (+39) 348 87.13.437 (after 8.00 pm 02/365.84.780 also)
- Very nice apartment in new building. 45 s.m. New, modernly and completely furnished, composed of 1 living room with sofa-bed+kitchen area, 1 bathroom with shower and bath, 1 double bedroom. Fully equipped with TV sat, Air conditioning, telephone, Internet high speed, dish washer, washmachine, fridge/freezer, oven, alarm. Very good location: 5 minutes walking distance from Repubblica and Porta Venezia subway stations; 5 minutes walking from Central Station. Available from 1st January 2008. 950,00 euro a month! Info: 329 8157534 firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’m 34 y.o. male, Italian professional English speaking.I’m looking for an English mother tongue person who is looking for someone to share a flat in Milan down town (Parco Sempione Area). I would like to perfect my English language knowledge and I’m able to give basic lessons of Italian, French and Spanish language. If you are interested please call Francesco 377-3072350 or email to email@example.com
Accommodation available, outside Milan
- Rho – 45 mq fully furnished studio flt vailable to rent. Kitchen, bathroom, lounge and bedroom, 2 balconies. 3 rd floor with a garden. 5 mins by foot from Rho station. No Agency. Call Gabriele 3461351790 email firstname.lastname@example.org. €600 + bills.
- Temporary FREE accomodation close to Milan offered to female English mother tongue in change of English conversation. email@example.com 333 173 46 93.
- Stately appartment for sale in Puglia, situated in the pretty village of Deliceto, near Foggia. A historical property in building of the 1700s in the very centre of the village, it has belonged to my family for generations.200 square meters on two levels, connected by stairs, the flat is in good conditions but it may need a small re-styling. It fascinates with an elegant ancient style, remarkable vaults and floors of ceramic tile. The furniture is also valuable: an old-fashioned built-in kitchen made of stone and a heating system in pig iron. The terrace offers a pleasant view of the hills of Tavoliere di Puglia. This flat is waiting for a new owner who can appreciate its charm and style and is attracted by the ancient homes of southern Italy. Annalisa D’Ambrosio tel: 0863 698044, cell: 339 4963088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spacious Room for Female – Charming, recently reconstructed, small furnished villa in a very tranquil area of Bascapé, 20mins East of Milan, near Melegnano, consisting of a living room, kitchen/dining room, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with shower/bathtub and quaint little garden. Room of 30m² to rent to a sensible female, fully furbished with double bed and cupboard ; €500 expenses included. For further information or for a visit, please e-mail: antonella. email@example.com
- Bormio Valtellina, for rent from April to end of July, or just for July, a flat for 4, chalet in peaceful, green surroundings, modern furnishings, with garage.
- Tel 338 6737825
- Rho – large fully furnished studio flat available now (45mq) Situated in a beautiful context with gardens, it has a large living area, a kitchen and bathroom with a connecting terrace and only 5 mins on foot from Rho Station. 3 rd floor. € 500 a month (excluding bills and condominium charges) No agency. For further info please ring Gabriele +39 3461351790
- Close to San Raffaele Hospital and Milano 2, 2 bedroom apartment for rent in Segrate. The flat is located at the 3th floor with lift and it’s fully furnished: living room, fully fitted kitchen, 1 double, 1 single, bathroom, balcony. € 1.300,00 monthly + electricity and gas bills. Available from November 2008, long term contracts preferable. Call (+39) 335.1243736
- Vacation apartment, in stone cottage, for sale near Morbegno(SO). 969 sq ft. and newly refurbished. Affordable price. In the mountains at 900 meters asl. Peaceful setting. Call Joanne at 346-2139932.
- Affordable appartment(in 2 apt.bldg.) for sale in Valtellina, just 20 minutes from Lake Como(Colico). Stone exterior, new roof in wood and slate with visible beams. 90 mq: kitchen, living rm w/firepl, 2 bedrms, 1 bath, terrace, balcony in wood. Lovely alpine setting in the Parco delle Orobie(900 m. asl), near the charming town of Morbegno(SO). Fabulous views! Sunny all yr. Perfect holiday home for nature-lovers. Come and see! Call Giovanni at 346-2139932.
- Varese , charming, bright, semi-furnished flat for rent in a very beautiful context. The apartment consists of a bedroom, a large living room, an eat-in kitchen and a bathroom. The flat is located at the last floor of a seven levels building (the lift arrives just till the fifth floor); the heating is independent.
- Available from August; €700 expenses included. References are preferable. For further information or for a visit, please send an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation wanted – Milan
- I am working near Turati. I am seeking furnished accommodations from 20 Maggio until 3 agosoto. I would like to be within walking distance, or short commute. I have 10 weeks of work and need a place to stay. My wife will come visit for part of my stay as well. Please contact me at email@example.com.
- I’m looking for an appartment (flat) in Milano not far from the city center and IED (via Sciesa, 4). The rent period starts from 15-16 of January 2012 – till 20 of December 2012. My budget is Euro 600-750 euro. Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Looking for a 1 or 2 br flat in Brera from Dec 29 th 2011 for 6 months. Am a corporate moving to Milan from London for 6 months. Non smoking 32 year old female lawyer. 2000 Euro a email@example.com . Thanks- please do get in touch if you have a nice apartment in the Brera area.
- Hello my name is Jonathan and I am currently living in Parma. I am starting University in Milan soon and need an appartment in/or close to Milan. I would be happy with any location near a Metro line. I am looking for less than 500 euro per month if possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am looking for a long term apartment. I would like to have a further information for a long term apartment with a rental price below €1500 per month. The location I was looking for is near Via Pompeo Leoni 3, 20141 Milno, Italy. The apartment has to be furnished including a heater, wifi connection, not to be large, because
- it is for one person only. email@example.com
- Hello, I am SONU and I am looking for accomodation in Milan from September onwards for a year as I undertake a one year course at the University of Cattholia. Mother Tounge in English and speaks strong Italian. Looking to spend less than 500 euro per month and would ideally seek a studio appartment. Contact 393289159930.
- Hello, I am Jon and I am looking for accomodation in Milan from August onwards into the forseeable future as I undertake a two year course at the University of Milan. Mother Tounge in English and speaks strong Italian. Looking to spend less than 500 euro per month and would ideally seek a studio appartment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australian girl 38 yrs old looking for a room to rent in Piola/LAMBRATE/LORETO ZONA. Julie anne 3389303727.
- I am moving from the U.S. to Milan in late August to work at Bocconi. I am looking for either an apartment (one bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living) or a studio with kitchen close to Bocconi . Either a long term (1 year+) lease or a temporary period from late August (around August 22) till the end of September will be fine. I am female and will be living there alone. I prefer furnished but it is not essential. Please contact me at email@example.com
- Moving to Milan in September and am looking for an apartment – 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen, ideally with a balcony (or balcomies) – close to Lambrate (or Sir James Henderson School!). Will be in serviced accommodation for 3 months so looking to move during November. Would prefer furnished but not essential. Thanks. firstname.lastname@example.org
- A young lady looking for a place to stay for a year from Dec 2010 to Dec 2011. I am from Uganda, East Africa and will be studying at IED Milan. I would love to stay with a family, or student community. Hostel would work too. Please contact me if you have such accommodation for about 350-400 Euros a month. email: email@example.com
- I am looking for an apartment in Milano for short term (14.04.2010 – 18.04.2010), we are student who clean, quiet and only need place for take rest. we are looking for two bathroom, 3 or 4 bedroom (each room is consist of double bed/one big bed), one kitchen, wifi / internet cable. living room if it’s possible. easy to get transportation. Please contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you
- I’m John, and i’m looking for a room to rent for a short period of a month, near Central station. I’m working near there and i need somewhere with Wi-Fi anda kitchen, can you help. Email me email@example.com
- I am Chandra from India looking for an 1 room apartment near Primaticcio,Bisceglie,lorenteggio for 4 months period. (family – wife and 2 yr kid) 0039 02 487 88101 firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am looking for a single room for January 2010. I will work in Segrate, so the apartment must be near Segrate. 400 euro max. I speak English and am learning Italian. I’m a young professional. email@example.com
- English mother tongue female looking for apartment or room in central milan (preferably Brera or naviglio areas), speaks fluent Italian and very easygoing. Is working in Milan and will require accommodation until August 2010. Internet access required. Budget circa 500-650 euro. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iam looking for a studio or a room to stay as close to la scala Milano as possible from 6.2.10 until 19.3.2010. email@example.com
- I am looking for an apartment in Milano, close to a metro station for around 600 Euros per month. One bathroom, one bedroom, one kitchen, not a studio, preferably a monolocale as well as furnished with utilities if it is possible. Budget is 600 to 700 euros max. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family of 3 looking to rent an apartment (semi or fully furnished, lots of light, near transportation to get to city, preferrable a 2 br apartment, if not, thats okay) We will rent the apartment for 6 months min. as of January 2010. please contact us at email@example.com
- Looking for a 2-4 bedroom, fully-furnished flat or house for a family of 4 in milan starting 1st September, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 1
- Looking for a furnished room/studio to rent in Milan as soon as possible for medium to long-term. Close to a metro station preferred. I am a 36yo man working in Milan. I am clean, quiet and easy to get along with. email@example.com
- I am Abhishek Sharma from india. Working with CNR ITB Milan In LITA Segrate Milano2. I need the accomatation near my worki loaction. I need a single room with kitchen and bathroom in 300 to 350 Euro. Mob:09799559025.
- I am a single professional woman (expat Australian) looking for a 2 bedroom apartment to ren t in Milan for 6 months. Must have the following : Airconditioning, Terrace, Walking distance to red line metro stop, Fully furnished (including dishwasher & washing machine) Accepts 2 house trained, very clean, female cats Cath Gallagher Mob:+39 366 419 4617 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a one bedroom apartment in milan that is under 700 euros inclusive of bills, please send an email to Lefteyeeve@yahoo.com
- Celta qualified English Language Teacher seeking long-term accomodation in Milan. Non-smoker, 30. Willing to pay 300-400 euros per email@example.com
- I am a teacher and I am looking for a home with 2 bedrooms and a livingroom . Max price 1000euros. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
- I’m a female student searching for a single room in a shared apartment, preferably with a girl from January. No room sharing, please. I’m very easy going and tidy. Maximum €400 all included if in the apartment is Milan or €350 max if outside Milan. Hope to hear from you soon! email@example.com
- I’m looking for a furnished room/studio or apartment from January 2009 – June 2008 in Milano. I prefer the city center, but other regions are also ok. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thnx
- Apartment wanted for a Canadian attending Bocconi from January 17th – end of June 30. Prefer furnished 1-bedroom apartment somewhere near Bocconi. Need internet Contact b email@example.com
- Two Bocconi exchange Master students, looking for a furnished apartment, close to the school or well-connected to, from January – July 2009; contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room needed. 26 yr old m/t English teacher is looking for a room to rent from November onwards. Must be close to main metro stops and have internet connection. contact Chris on email@example.com
- I am Shreyasee Saha, 23 years old female from India and I am looking for a long term accommodation in Milano. I will be studying my Masters in I.R Management from Università Cattolica,in the ASERI campus, close to the Basilicas of Sant’Ambrogio and Santa Maria delle Grazie.I prefer furnished appartment or room near my college campus. Price max. 300e/month all inclusive.I will need the apartment from early January09. I am quite friendly and speak fluent english. Non smoker. Need internet. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks.Shreyasee Saha
- Designer, 25 yrs, looking for a nice room from October 08. Hopefully shared. I work in a design office in Milan, I am out from 9 to 7pm most days. I can pay up to 800eur. Need internet. Non smoker and veryclean and organized. contact: Matej Chabera (Repubblica Ceca), email@example.com
- We are 2 Erasmus students (girls), and we are looking for a long term (4 octobre 08 – 15 february 09) accommodation in Milano. We prefer furnished appartment or room in the nord-west near SCM or nearby. Price max. 300e/month. Ceskova.M@seznam.cz
- Hi, I’m looking for an apartment with 2-3 single rooms from 1st September,08 for 3 girls. Preferably close to Bocconi, Navigli, Porta Lodovica, Porta Romana or downtown. Would like to pay between 350-400 per person for rent and utilities. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks!
- Americans in Italy! 2 Adults (46,59) and 2 kids (10,12) bringing smiles and good humor, we are looking for the perfect accommodations. We are leaving behind friends and family in the good ol’ U.S.A. and making a new home in Italy. We are looking for an apartment minimum 3 bed 2 baths, w/ kitchen and running water. Want a view, need a classy hangout. Moms an (almost) famous writer, Dad’s a bear trying to become human, but has a big heart! The kids, are well, kids but great ones! We are bringing talent, skills and a positive attitude (already have a home in Perronne but it is under construction for 1 year) If you think you would like to know what “real Americans” are like (and not the George Bush loving kind but rather, smart, highly educated and very interesting ones) then please send along a message of your accommodations….we are prepared to offer E1,200.00 a month and possibly more. Please contact email@example.com-Our arrival is July 1st 2009.
- I am a bulgarian opera singer and i am looking for a room in a safe area of central milan. it is preferrable to be near a metro station if at all possible. i travel quite a bit for work. i am looking to stay in milan for at least 1 year. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- My name is Shobha from India and looking for an Apartment for 1 year. I will be working near Primaticcio. If any one has apartment, please mail me at Shobha_S01@infosys.com<mailto:Shobha_S01@infosys.com >.
- Hello, my name is Philip Angelo and I am looking to rent a single room near the city center from May 16-July 31. I will be working at the US Consulate near the city center. I study law and public administration at university, and I am very sociable and clean. I lived in Genova for 1 year and taught english at the university. If anyone has a room to rent, please email me at email@example.com .
- I am Mehdi Rajabi from Iran and I am PhD student in Molecular Medicine at Milan state university,San Paolo Hospital.I am 26 boy years old. I am finding one room in Milan from end of Avril. Mob:++39 3332709790 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single room needed in Milan for 30 year old male, non smoker, Near central, kiasso, Cadorna or MM2. Max Euro 300-350/month all inclusive. Contact me ‘Raskin’ cell : 3277394959 or at email@example.com , Long term up to one year, internet, etc. from March 01, 2008
- I am an American student going to study at Bocconi University for Spring 2008. I am looking for a flat closeby and that can accomodate at least 2 people . I will need the apartment from early January to early June. Please e-mail me at: Katherine_Howard@kenan-flagler.unc.edu
Accomodation wanted, outside Milan
- Wanted: My wife and I are retired old poots and we would like to rent a small, cheap apartment somewhere (anywhere) north of Rome for the month of March, 2008. We don’t smell bad and we don’t eat much but we are very poor and can’t afford to pay more than €500.00 to €700.00 per month for the apartment. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello my name is Craig I’m 30 years old I am British and looking for any work in Milano
- I am a website developer and designer from New York who will be living in Milan until July 2011. I create websites, online applications, and iPhone apps, made to your specific needs. I do business with small and medium sized companies and have a history of online success. Please contact me at email@example.com to discuss what I can do for your company.
- Got problem with your computer? Male Filipino is offering computer service (software issue). Flexible time. Call 389 889 6426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Children’s activities, playgroups
- Bilingual mom looking for EMT mothers with 5-7 year old girls to meet for playdates at home or the park in downtown Milan. My daughter has no chance to speak English with any other kid here, so children who know /prefer speaking only English greatly appreciated! Federica – E-mail email@example.com
- I’m a new mom from Barcelona living in Saronno looking for a playgroup . If interested write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a young photographer? Would you like to take part to an exhibition of international performers on Family Portraits? Andersen School is looking for you! Send us an email to email@example.com and we will give you all the information!
- Are you a mom with a toddler? Join our playgroup, we meet on Saturday afternoon. We can spend a few hours playing, reading books, having fun and singing nursery rhymes Do not miss your chance and write to firstname.lastname@example.org Cernusco S/N area
Clubs, groups, sports
- EMT, bilingual Italian offers private 1:1 or group Yoga lessons in the comfort of your own Home/Office/Park. UK certified. Christiane @ 3314618193 /e: email@example.com
- Experienced AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America) certified, English speaking personal trainer available for private single or group fitness sessions at home or in city parks. Special programs for new mums. Get back in shape while you find out about Milan and Italian lifestyle! Silvia Pettinicchio 347/0700447
- AperoNet is a social group that meets bi-weekly at various places in Milan . We’re an international mix of Expats & Italians in their 30’s-40’s. There are usually about 20-30 people at each meetup. Check http://aperonet.too.it and our group on Facebook : http://groups.to/aperonet
- Seven-a-se football every Wednesday night at 21.00 in central Milan. We are ex-pats and Italians mostly in our 30s and 40s playing a friendly game against each other every week followed by optional visit to local bar. Standard very variable, as is fitness. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- the Benvenuto Club of Milan, support group for English speaking women from many nationalities. Meet every second Tuesday of the month and coffee mornings. Info. newcomers 338.969.1563 or www.benvenutomilano.net Posted
- the Hash House Harriers , “the drinking club with a running problem”. A group run is organised on every alternate Monday at 7.30pm, a country run every other Sunday and various other events. Info: www.milanhhh.com or email email@example.com See Events section.
- I teach lessons on how to design Digital Prints/Patterns for fashion companies in the US. I teach how to make patterns, repeats, colorways – or help with your portfolio. They must speak English. 35 euros/hour cash only. Flexible hours. Available Nov 27 – Feb 1. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMT female teacher w/+7y. exp. offers Italian lessons in Milan – convo/grammar/university exams/general/business Italian. Proficient in English, French and Japanese, also experienced/available for translations. For further info please send me a mail: email@example.com.
- Experienced English other tongue teacher offering great rates on English lessons. Tailor made courses to suit your individual needs. Specialising in conversation, general English and Cambridge exam preparation. Courses are offered to all ages and levels as a group or individually. Please contact me for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or 3347140672.
- Hello. I am a 25 year old female english mother tongue from the United States. I’m looking to improve and practice my Italian while living here in Milan. Email me if you are an Italian speaker who is looking to improve your english. We could meet for an apperitivo and practice conversation. email@example.com
- English lessons online. British teacher, linguistics graduate with long experience teaching in Italy, offers live English lessons on Skype. Paypal payment. Conversation and help with pronunciation and grammar. firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am an EMT teacher from Ireland available from 9-15.00 and after 18.00 daily for private and group lessons to children and adults. I am qualified with a Jolly Phonics certificate to teach children how to speak, read and write. I also have a Bachelor of Music degree and am available to teach piano and singing. For more information email: email@example.com
- English mother tongue male business professional, fluent in Italian and university professor is looking for a Japanese mother tongue person to exchange English-Japanese conversation. Conversation times and venue to be agreed. David 335-8087674, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 25 years old female student offer private English lessons for kids, help with English homework, grammar and conversation. I have experience working with children and teenagers (private lessons and also groups in school). can provide references. Centro Milano. Michal – email : email@example.com
- 2012 Business English or Legal English advanced level, qualified teacher with CELTA, central Milan, best rates, flexible times, call 02.36.74.19.45 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 27 year old American CELTA tutor offering english lessons at a competitive rate. Send replies to Mike at email@example.com
- Native english-speaker looking to give private lessons in english to both children and adults. I have a university degree and have worked with kids before. I have also worked in the corperate industry.Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- IMT experienced teacher, interpreter and translator, with univ degree in Eng/Ger/Spa/Fre, teaches Italian to foreigners, managers/fashion-/designers, grammar and/or convo lessons also on Skype, translates and revises texts. Culture + fun. For info call Licia Tel.3288841708 Email: email@example.com
- Guitar lessons in MI offered by Berklee College Of Music grad. with 10 years of experience. All ages are welcome. Lessons at yr house. Engl/Ital spoken. Tel. 340.876.5523
- American girl of 21 years searching help in improving her High-Intermediate Italian and beginner’s French skills. In exchange I will teach you English! Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Italian Cooking Lessons: Debbie Peck, an American living outside of Torino, has published two international cookbooks and is offering Taste of Italy weekends. Come see Italy’s hidden treasure, Torino, and get some personalized cooking lessons from Debbie! Get all the details at her website: www.CiaoFromDebbie.com !
- I speak English and would like to learn Italian. Please contact me at email@example.com
- Ciao tutti! My name is Maria and I am an American English teacher from Chicago! I graduated from one of the best colleges in America and i have a certificate to teach English anywhere in the world (TEFL certificate). I am available for conversation practice, help with a resume, grammar lessons, or TOEFL preparation any day of the week. I am also fluent in Italian, which helps me to understand the errors that Italians typically make when speaking English. My prices are negotiable. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Maths & Phisics lessons for all high school levels & preparation for univ. admission examinations in Engl. by an exp. engineer. Tel. 333.872.6825.
- TEFL Qualified English Mother tongue teacher available to give English lessons to all levels . Milan area Contact Rebecca email@example.com 3453248527
- Looking for an english teacher, native speaker (american, english, australian…) for my daugher, 12’s years old. she needs conversation lesson. she’s french and her english level is fluent. We live in san siro area and we would like one lesson/week 90minut. contact 370 104 04 87
- Well educated Italian male is looking for English/Italian conversations. I would like to keep my English in training after a stay in UK and I offer my support having conversations in Italian as well. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashtanga Yoga lessons in english and italian, trial lesson free of charge for other information please call or send an sms to: 331 8204820.
- I am a professional and experienced english speaking piano teacher, I can offer home tutoring in Milan from age 6 to adults, My website: http://piano.theweiju.com .
- I am a 22-year old, undergraduate exchange student at Bocconi University. I was born and grew up in Australia, so English is my first language. Private lessons available for all levels. I am very fun and bubbly! If interested please contact Shirlee on email@example.com
- Hi, I am an Italiana (34) living in Monza and want to improve my English by speaking every week for an hour or two with a native speaker. In exchange I can help you improving your Italian. Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coaching in English, Maths an Phisics. Ages 11-19. contact: ing.Cohen. e.mail: email@example.com cell: 3338726825.
- Teacher offers cheap personal or group Italian lessons. At home or my office or in your office using skype. Flexible but methodic. Gabriele. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn music and practice a language! Conservatory student and former International School teacher offers: piano lessons in English. Lezioni di pianoforte in Italiano. Lecciones de pianoforte en Español. Limited places available. Florencia Secco. Tel: 346-091-9496. Email: email@example.com
- To coach homework 11yo boy, looking for English Mother Tongue university student ( min 20yo), 2 hours mon/wed/ fri/sat, euro 10/hour, zona San Ambrogio, references needed, send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’m an Italian and I spent some time in NYC during the summer. Now I’m looking for an American native speaker to keep speaking in English. If you are interested in conversation meetings please email Maria Teresa at email@example.com
- American Journalist available for English conversation : we can work out schedule and fares together, to fit your requests, and mine too… My cellphone number is 340.8765580, but I will also include my e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ballroom, Latin, Argentine Tango:Think you can’t dance? Think again! Dancing really is as simple as walking. Private, Group lessons and parties available in Milan and Pavia and surrounding areas. Highly qualified, understanding, and patient. Lessons taught in both English and Italian email@example.com 00393392688069
- I’m a 29 M IMT interested in language exchange – english/italian or just english conversation. I live in the center of Milan and available for aperitivi or coffee. Please email me at salvatore. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hungarian courses for travel, art or business purposes with qualified mother tongue university language teacher. One to one or group sessions in Milan or Segrate. Please call: 389 6799762
- Japanese & English speaking female looking for Japanese/English and Italian conversation exchange with Italian females. Please contact email@example.com
- English lesson, short term, long term as you prefer of basic and advanced English, at home or online through skype, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In Menaggio(lake of Como), Italian University Professor gives Italian language lessons and/ or Italian cooking lessons for minimum one week+rent of a room+use of the kitchen and garden in her house to maximum 2 people in July, August. email:email@example.com
- Scottish Piping and Drumming School – Saronno. Would you like to learn the Scottish bagpipes or, even perhaps learn highland drumming? If yes, please contact the Saronno piping school at email address – firstname.lastname@example.org . The school has two piping teachers, both with significant experience of solo piping and playing in Scottish pipe band in Scotland. Highland Drumming workshops are normally organised every few months, with an instructor flown over from one of the better competing bands in Scotland. We are currently in the middle of a teaching semester with approximately 8 piping students, so if you are interested in learning either bagpipes or highland drums please contact us now ready for the next semester.
- Private Swimming Lessons in English. Improve or learn all the strokes. Prevent injuries and improve muscle tone. Available for all levels and age groups. Experienced coach, ex national swimmer. Email email@example.com
- Learn to Irish Dance, Riverdance style or just for fun – CEILI. Course for adults and children with qualified teacher (An Coimisiun, Dublin). Call 02 26227020, 347 6529536. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ,www.taraschool.it
- I offer Italian lessons tailored to your needs. I am a professional teacher. I am qualified in teaching Italian to foreigners and I have experience teaching in the US. email@example.com
- Italian lessons. Highly qualified IMT teacher long exp w/ univ, schools & companies, for all levels, indiv and small groups.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- English lessons at home or in your office using skype. Contact English teacher email@example.com
- I am seeking employment in Milan in or near the province of Monza. I am interested in ANY type of work (Dog sitter/walker, cleaning, handy-man, driver, etc.) Fluent English and Spanish speaker as well as basic knowledge of Italian. Please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 3468700537.
- Need somebody to look after your pets? I love taking care of dogs and especially cats, so if you need somebody while you’re on holidays they will be in good, caring hands. I’m available around Zara, Maciachini and close areas.If you’re interested you can contact me at 3288115261 or email@example.com
- International event. In Milan, for the first time, a “melting pot” for foreigners, run by the most important international cultural associations. The series will start with an important gala night on December 2nd at 19:00 at The Shu on Via Molino delle Armi 30, with Happy Hour including buffet and drinks for only €10. Music, dance and movies! Locals and foreigners can make new friends, practice a new language and mesh their different cultures to find a common ground of new discoveries. Shu, via Molino delle Armi, 30. MM2 to Sant’Ambrogio, then bus 94
- NLBorrels Milano, the DUTCH Happy Hour in Milan. See www.nlborrels.com for more information, dates and pics. Or mail with firstname.lastname@example.org . All WK football games on MEGA screens in the center of Milan.
Health and wellbeing
- Kundalini Yoga in Milano, in English + German. www.danyoga.com, email@example.com , mobile 184.108.40.206.05
- Renew the Goddess ˆ Retreat for Women ˆ Le Marche, Italy, July 24-28th. A holiday designed to rejuvenate the mind-body-spirit exclusively for women. Led by professional coach, Monique Svazlian, and Longevity Yoga instructor, Liliana Pivato. Learn more at www.highestpath.com <http://www.highestpath.com >
- Chiropractor. member of Italian Chiropractic Association. Call Dr. Mark Baerwaldt, Tel (02) 70120777
- I’m 34 y.o. male, Italian professional English speaking.I’m looking for an English mother tongue person who is looking for someone to share a flat in Milan down town (Parco Sempione Area) . I would like to perfect my English language knowledge and I’m able to give basic lessons of Italian, French and Spanish language. If you are interested please call Francesco 377-3072350 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Items for sale
- 2005 Mini Cooper S. Red and White with sunroof. Automatic transmission, GPS, back up alarm, iPod jack. 39000km. Asking 9500 EUR or best offer.
- Rachel email@example.com
- Going Home Sale – kitchen appliances, DVD, DVDs, computers, CDs, English books, cookbooks, iron, plates, cutlery, glassware and 32″ new flatscreen TV. All must go. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org a full list. Located in central Milan – Sempione area.
- Single person garra rufa fish spa one month old, black with cushioned seat, spa alone cost 1,200 euro comes with over 250. Genuine garra rufa fish which cost alone 1,500 euro. Spa sold complete and working with filter, heater. and pumps. Can be seen operating, collection only due to size and weight, absolute bargain (check out costs of spa and fish on internet) 1,200 euro complete email@example.com
- Yamaha P-60 electric piano. Great condition. €350. 347.7361183.
- Office Furniture: set of 2 – desk, pc desk, 4 drawers on wheels, cabinet, office chair and extra chair. Wood color, black chairs, almostnew. €800 negotiable. Call: 3487712022, evenings.
- Lead-alloy model soldiers, military prints and books for sale. www.soldierssoldiers.com
- Sharp Aquos LCD Colour TV 26” (HD ready) 3 years old but hardly used. €100 ono (Original price €700). Reason for sale moving back to UK. Telephone 02 36534706 02 36534706
- Large floor rug for sale. Excellent quality/perfect condition. Colour: orange/red mix. €80 or nearest offer! (new cost €299). Tel: 348 824 6556.
- Moving out end of July. Selling the following and more. Prices negotiable: Couch (3 seater sleep sofa with bordeaux cover, cushions and footstool ): 250 euros Armchairs: 2 cream-colored (IKEA): 50 euros each. Coffee table (glass and wood): 50 euros. Side tables (wood and glass) 10 euros each. Electric Piano Technics SX-PR 900 (upright, dark brown wood, full keyboard, weighted keys) :800 euros. Round wooden dining table set (120 cm diameter) with chairs. Bedroom set. Wardrobes. Assorted tables, chairs, lamps, curtains, cushions. Some kitchen appliances. Email firstname.lastname@example.org call 335-8102644 for full list.
- Alfa Romeo 147 1.9JTD-Multijet Distinctive, diesel, 150hp, 2005, 79.000 km, 6 gears, 5-doors, silver metallic, leather interior, aircon, cruise, elec windows, ABS, ESP, airbags, radio/CD. Price 11.000 Euro. Ring Tobias on 3355828711
- Want to sell a Daewoo make TV model of year 2005 for 60 Euro as we are going to leave Milan. It is in good condition. Anyone interested can write to email@example.com (in english please )
- Complete Underwater Diving equipment for sale (suits, computers, accessories, etc.) all for €300; Complete Man/Woman Set of Motorcycle jackets (red/black) and equipment (back protection, boots, rain pants, helmet, gloves, men’s pants, etc.) all for €300; Girl’s Baby clothes for 3-18mnths as of €2 a piece; contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Baby/Child’s Bedroom-Beautiful cream/wood finish. 4 pieces incl. cotbed, wardrobe+ 2 cupboards (also suitable for lounge/dining). Great condition-Must see! €400. Tel Jane on 348 8246556
- Brevi Jupiter orange highchair for sale (new €103) €45 in great condition. Also, Fisher Price Little People Zoo set with limited edition supplement for €25, photos upon request. 3398727950 –email@example.com
- Moving out end of october, must sell wardrobe, gas water heater, tvstand, dresser, dishes and kitchen ware, bookcase, bathroom cupboards. Contact Deborah 349.2681419 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ikea bed structure, and ikea wardrobe with three 3doors , 8months old,only for 20euro.pls email to email@example.com
- Ikea furniture. Less than 2 years old. All furn from bedroom and living room. You must disassemble and transport. Tel. (leave message) 09.00 to 20.00 Melanie at 02.73.95.09.70.
- Skiboots Nordica for lady ,size 24.5 (=size 38/39), perfect, outside white inside turquoise, euro 25, phone 328 8282840
- Mattress/sultan fageras 140x200x10…like new 02 89150682 335 446012…40 euro… paola or vincent anytime
- Italian course 4 audiocassettes + walkman new 35 euro MM Lima 3335722136
- Hot water gas boiler (Junkers), max safety, cm 70 x 40, in very good condition, euro 140, call 328 8282840
- Semi-new design single bed, cushion type headboard, soft sage green colour fabric top quality mattress. € 500,00 negotiable. Photos available. Ask for Elena Tel. 02.49.80.092.
- Fridge. Hotpoint-Ariston MTA291V, white, bought 2006 and used very little (for country house). H: 150 cm, Energy Class A, Fridge capacity 277 litres, Freezer capacity 59 litres, €250, email. Stove . Tecnogas S 9664 WS (professional), white, bought 2006 and used very little (for country house). Five rings, gas fire, W 90, D 60, H 85, electric grill, oven volume 118 litres, €350, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Double bed with mattress (160 x 200). Sprung mattress 20cm thick. Solid Pine frame with slats, will dismantle for easy transportation. Very good condition – bought new 7 months ago. 130EUROS. For more information or to arrange viewing contact Helen on 331 314 8432.
- Used pregnancy books: What to expect when you are expecting and the 1st year Eisenberg etc and others. Used Medela Mini Electric breastpump and milk bags (bought in 2003 good condition)best offer. email@example.com cell 3396443154 evenings
- NIKON FM10 manual camera. I only used it for a 1 year photography class. In good condition, I only need to move to a new model. It’s perfect for starting students. 100 euro. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 45479776 look for mimi.
- Hot water gas boiler (brand: JUNKERS) type WR325, max safety, cm 70 x 39, in very good condition, euro 140.
- Prestigious international luxury travel and high end shopping publication, print and digital, with head office in Milan, seeks an experienced English mother-tongue Lifestyle/Travel journalist with work permit or EU residency. Please send cv and two samples to: email@example.com
- Looking for English mothertongue teachers for summer camps in Italy. Period June, July and/or September. Visit our website www.aliceincitta.org
- Looking for an enthusiastic chef / cook to work in a NY style grill and bar opening in Milano, Needs to well versed in the American classic dishes. Baking skills a plus. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Milan based training organization seeks teachers of English for project kicking off in mid January. Please send Cv to email@example.com
- Now casting a new television show for HGTV. Looking for American couples (ages 20’s to late 40’s) or families that have recently purchased a permanent home in France, Italy or Morocco. Homeowners should be planning to renovate at least one room in their new house. Shooting needs to begin before the renovations start. If you or someone you know would like to be considered for the show, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company in tourism business seeks office employee. Candidates must be English native speakers with good computer skills (proficiency in MS Excel essential) – prefer
- ably with a background in tourism, PR or marketing. The company is an equal opportunities employer. If interested, please send a résumé with photograph:
- Professional and experienced home tutor needed in Milano for students age 11+ in Milano. Experience with the British educational system required. Please email at email@example.com
- Mothertongue animators and teachers for English Summer Camp. Begins July 5. Ends July 30. Hours 8:30am – 4pm. Days Monday to Friday. Training of 4 hours, Provided and Required. €300 per week. Lunch provided. Please Reply to this Ad ONLY if you are a resident in Milan, or have plans to be in Milan in July. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Catholic School, located 12 Km north from Milan city center, is looking for a mother tongue English teacher to support the teaching of English Language to primary and first degree secondary school students (age from 6 to 13). The teacher will be supported by the presence of Italian language teacher too. The candidates are invited to send their CV to: email@example.com and copy to. firstname.lastname@example.org . For further info pls call: tel 02 / 9185589 mobile +39 348 7811128. 03.06.10
- International company is seeking English mother-tongue translators with experience. Please send CV to email@example.com
- Italian Family seeking for a F EMT b/bsitter for two kids (5 and 7 yrs), noons Monday to Thursday, in Central Milan (P.ta Ticinese). Please call Daniela +39 338 6857723 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exp. tchr of ELT Technical English reqd for upcoming Milan-based ELT project. Min CELTA & 2yrs teaching exp. P/t flexible & good rates of pay. Contact email@example.com
- I am looking for a serious and motivated Italian or English speaking student to work part-time with our family and possibly live-in , starting end of August/September. We are a bilingual family (husband American / wife Italian) with 2 children: 10 and 11. Home is in prime/safe central neighbourhood, student will have own room and bath and ample time for studying and attending classes. References are required. Daniela 335-6823348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Established language school in center of Milan is recruiting qualified EMT teachers for positions starting Sept/Oct 2008. Competitive pay. Training & teacher support provided. Please send CV:email@example.com fax 02.72002669 ph 02.72002665
- EMT teacher in Milan looking for summer(camp) work leading school groups traveling to San Diego, California. Experienced, can send cv. Has lived in SD for years. Can help coordinate housing needs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The ABC Kensington School of English is looking for English teachers working full time. Please if you are interested send us an e-mail with your CV for the attention of Emanuela Guzzi (email@example.com ), or call us at 02.58107004.
- International firm is requred a work place in a company “Trainelines”, for the position as a regional agent . Salary Is for about 2500 euro per month. Qualities requered: responsible, hard working and skilled persons Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW TODDLERS SCHOOL in central Milan looking for head and assistant teachers. EMT candidates must have a degree in early childhood education, a minimum of 2 years classroom experience at the nursery level, EU passport or valid work visa. Please send CV, photo and 2 references to email@example.com
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS WANTED IN RHO. Mother-tongue. Some teaching experience. Own transport preferred. Full-time or part-time contract. Send CV or brief intro to firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Street Worldwide is searching for hardworking person, that will represent our branch in local area , Prime obligation: client service. Demands: 20-60 years, any education after school, internet access.Salary starts from 2000 EURO per week and more.Full job description you can get by our email: email@example.com
- Looking for person for admin and finance position in an American architect studio in Milan, must be fluent in both English and Italian. Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- English Mother-Tongue Teacher wanted. Business-related work experience preferred. Please send CV to email@example.com
- English and Italian Mother Tongues, perfect French, excellent German, Italian MA & English PhD in Literature, multifarious experience as copywriter, editor, wine writer, translator/interpreter and teacher, seeks new professional challenges. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IMT experienced translator and revisor available for translation and revisions of texts (EN, FR, SP-IT). Please contact: email@example.com
- Hello, I am a Filipina, 23 years old and I’m looking for a job here in Milan. I speak and write both Italian and English fluently. I studied Economics and I have elevated computer skills. I am interested in any type of job. Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 3273497627
- I’m a 25 year old female Native English Speaker with a teaching degree. Available for private english lessons, whether its conversational english, grammar, business english or preparation for exams, i have experience in them all!! I’m friendly and cultured, and have a flexible schedule. I’m available in the area of tortona, alessandria. rates very reasonable, if interested contact me via email email@example.com
- American/German lady seeking position in Milan in office job or as nanny (preferably mornings till max 17:00). Speak five languages and can offer references and CV upon request. 3398727950 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am seeking employment in Milan in or near the province of Monza. I am interested in ANY type of work (Dog sitter/walker, cleaning, handy-man, driver, etc.) Fluent English and Spanish speaker as well as basic knowledge of Italian. Please contact me at: email@example.com or call me at 3468700537.
- EMT F (32 yrs) looking for part time work in the mornings. Years work experience in an international field, reliable and motivated baby-sitter + teacher. Volunteer in Red Cross and italian fluent, very good french + good german. Updated CV available as well as references. Pls don’t hesitate contacting +39 349435817
- I’m a 27-year old trained graphic designer and student, who has begun a literature and history degree. I have been in Italy for almost months now, studying the language and culture, and am looking for any paying postion – temporary or permanent . I am an Italian citizen with a background mainly in commercial art (architecture, photography, short films) – however, I am a native english speaker with some Italian and French. I have an updated CV available as well as references. Please contact Adgir2006@yahoo.com or +39 3661 763124.
- EMT F looking for part time office work in the mornings. Four years work experience in an international law firm as a secretary. MS Office and Italian. Tel 3401154527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am a 25 year old, English Mother tongue from Australia, seeking employment in Milan. I am interested in any type of work . My level of Italian is advanced. I recently graduated with a Bachelor in Laws and a Bachelor in Media and Communication. In addition, I have extensive experience in administration, child care, retail and hospitality. I am hard working, determined, reliable and keen to learn. For further information please contact me at: email@example.com
- I am a Russian mother tongue 28 year old male living and studying in Milan. I speak fluent Hebrew and have a very good command of English, German and Italian. In 2008 I graduated from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem with a B.A. in German Studies and Classical Philology. I’m currently looking for any kind of job. For further information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 388 – 8962042. Lev
- English mother tongue American 22 year old female looking to live and work in Italy. I recently graduated from my university (December 2008) with two B.A.’s: Global Studies (with an emphasis on Global Communication) and Italian. I am nearly fluent in Italian, and have studied for three summers in Italy in Rome, Florence, and a small town near Venice. I’m open to different work experiences. I have almost five years of retail experience, and am very motivated to learn new things. I am currently learning French as well. email@example.com
- Im Miriam Peralta from Manila Philippines. Im looking for a nanny job in Italy. I will visit my cousin in Milan and arrive this coming April 13, 2009. Im looking for a temporary job, live in . Im an english speaking filipina with 2 kids. I know how to cook america, japanese, asian food and even italian like pasta….my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian mother tongue experienced teacher, interpreter and translator, with university degree in English, German and Spanish , teaches Italian to foreigners, gives grammar and/or conversation lessons, translates and revises texts, helps foreign students. Good prices. For information call Licia Di Segni +39/3288841708 e-mail: email@example.com
- English mother tongue… living in Milan and have been for 3.5 years. Experience in teaching English. Looking to help tutor students with homework, revisions etc etc. Reasonable Prices. For Further info Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’m a native speaker of German who is fluent in English (currently obtaining an MA in English Lit) and also speaks some Italian. I will be in Italy during my semester break from February 16th until Easter, and am seeking employment for that time period. I have extensive experience as a teacher (K-4) and as a tutor and babysitter. I look forward to hearing from you at email@example.com
- I am an English-mother-tongue speaking 21-year old in Milan for a Fashion House internship around Park Sempione from M-F 10am until 6pm.. I am looking for work after those hours and on the weekends. I have worked previously as a teacher’s assistant at an autistic school in america, as well as waitressed , worked retail and held a few office assistant positions. I am proficient at many computer-type skills (word, excel, powerpoint, etc.) and would love to get a chance to learn more italian, though I understand very much already. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMT teacher availble mid-day, evenings and weekends: American with Bachelors of Arts. Central Milan. email@example.com
- Well qualified EMT teacher currently in Milan and looking for work teaching or nannying. I am mature, honest and reliable. I am looking for a live-in position preferably but can be flexible. Please email if you have further questions. Gabrielle Rossi firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am an English mothertongue male looking for work in Milan. I will be moving there in a month and living in the centre near the Duomo metro station. I also speak French and swedish and am currently learning Italian. At the moment I am looking for any kind of temporary employment. My skills range from IT, communications, and sales. I have just finished studying sociology at the University of Kent in England and am planning on moving in order to improve my Italian. I would consider myself to be very determined and hard working. If you would like to see my cv or just to contact me, my email address is email@example.com I am an English mothertongue male looking for work in Milan, Pavia, Voghera, Tortona or Alessandria. Preferred hours any, full or part-time. Interested in any type of work, in waitering, shop work, cashiering, English-based office, receptionist or teaching work and babysitting etc. I am hardworking, honest and reliable references available on request. Contact address firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am an English mothertongue female looking for work in Milan, Pavia, Voghera, Tortona or Alessandria. Preferred hours 9am – 5pm. Interested in any type of work, in waitressing, shop work, cashiering, English-based office, receptionist or teaching work and babysitting etc. I am an honest, hardworking and intelligent individual with reference on request. Contact email@example.com
- Top Notch Salesman -GIA Graduate/carry several Italian jewelry lines in the U.S-desire to expand business. With 30 years experience*exceptional leads. Looking for rare opportunity to work for Italian firms and share our American talent.-Please contact for additional information. Serious inquiry’s only. ellebooshay @yahoo.com .
- Outstanding mother tongue English teacher, Real Estate Broker and Interior decorator/Post Grad Educated, Entrepreneur in business, finance. Exceptional writer, and interior decorator. ellebooshay @yahoo.com
- Italian mother-tongue, female, looking for a part-time work experience in the catering industry, preferably pubs or bars based in the Central Station area. Email <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- I am a Brazilian / Italian Citizen looking for a chance to live and work in Europe. I have the following skills – Professional Driver – Teller – Handyman/ contruction laborer – Forklift driver – Gardening and all domestic repairs and maintenance. I am polite, mature and ready to travel this week if needed. Please, give me a chance to work for you ! Claudio Lancellotti email – email@example.com – please request to see my reference letters + clean police records + photo + medical status.
phone 55 11 2653 2295 – please call me today for an interview !
- I am an English speaking Canadian living in Milan. I am looking for a Tech. Job (Part/Full time). I hold a grad degree in Physics (Photonics; optical switching, optical fiber, Er doped fibers.). Also I am an electronics engineer with few years experience in electronics assembly,in-circuit test, failure analysis of hardware routers, I am familiar with VHDL,VHDL-AMS. I communicate in French and currently I am taking a course in Italian language in Milan. Also, I can teach Physics, Photonics, or technical courses in my fields. Contact:ZOWEIL@yahoo.com .
- I am 20 year-old Canadian business student moving to Milan at the end of April. I speak fluent English, French, Bulgarian and good level of Italian and Spanish. Work experience includes working in an office, in sales and organizing events. You can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swedish 22yo, I speak Italian, English and Swedish. Diploma from the American school of Milan. I have plenty of working experience. I am currently working but i am still open for everything. You can reach me by phone; 348/6629711 or e-mail; email@example.com
- Experienced English mother-tongue teacher seeks full-time work in company courses , preferably Monza, Lecco, Brianza area. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian mother tongue experienced teacher, interpreter and translator, with university degree in English, German and Spanish, teaches Italian to foreigners, gives grammar and/or conversation lessons, translates and revises texts, helps foreign students. Good prices.
- For information call Licia Di Segni +39/3288841708 e-mail: email@example.com
- I’m looking for a job as English language teacher or tutor. I have teaching experience and would love to work with children. Please email me if I could send you my resume and cv. Thank-you. Mary-Patricia Lemon. firstname.lastname@example.org .
- I may be moving to the Milan area soon. I am a glassblower (as a hobby) and have been doing this for 8 years. This is not fused glass or lampworking, it is the type of glassblowing typically done in Murano. Are there any glass studios in the Milan area that will rent time in the studio? Brad Burzynski
- I am an English musician offering flute, music history and theory lessons in English. I have a Bachelors of Music (cum laude) and am currently in Milano continuing with post-graduate flute performance studies. I am able to teach during the week from 9-345pm. If you are at all interested please do not hesitate to call to chat about the suitability of lessons. Missy-3463939985.
Language and other lessons
- Offering lessons on how to design Digital Prints and Patterns for the fashion and homewares business. Repeats, colorways, indexing – or working on your portfolio MUST speak English €35 euros/hour cash only. Available Nov 27 – Feb 1. One on one class so you get individualized attention. Hours are flexible. email: email@example.com
Japanese lives in Milan and looking for English tutor (prefer about twice a week) who is native speaker or same level from Early Dec. Please send price and condition by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- My name is Tomomi Kawakami who’s a Japanese . I’ve just moved here a couple of weeks ago and I’m looking for someone who’s interested in leaning Japanese language or Shiatsu /Ayruvedic massage. So please feel free to contact me ! email@example.com I used to teach Japanese in Bangkok Thailand for 3 years and worked as a massage therapist in India for the past 6 months!
- I have been teaching french for 10 years to students from diferent countries. ( Japan, Hong-Kong, Ukraine, Singapore…) I offer french lessons at home or office. One to one or small groups. Beginner to advanced. Do not hesitate to contact me for further information! firstname.lastname@example.org
- English mother tongue offering English conversation with Italians/other. Price: 10 Euros for one hour! Contact me on email@example.com
- Italian-African origin, 28 years old, speaks Italian, English, Arabic and other 2 languages. Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- English mother tongue au pair living in the centre of Milan, available to teach children English and conversational skills of all ages on an hourly basis. Extremely polite, organized and efficient with experience working with children. Strong understanding of Italian, with a passion for teaching. Good prices and a very reliable person. Call me on 3897873911 or email email@example.com
- I am a native English speaker, American, looking to give English lessons, tutor, or have dialogs in English. I have both worked in schools and tutored in the States, and I am open to tutoring both children and adults. Please contact me via email if you’re interested. Kamilahtabb05@gmail.com
- Guitar lessons in MI offered by Berklee College Of Music grad. with 10 years of experience. All ages are welcome. Lessons at yr house. Engl/Ital spoken. Tel. 340.876.5523
- English mother tongue female living in the centre of Milan, available to teach children of all ages English and conversational skills on an hourly basis. Experience working with children, and a reliable trustworthy person with a passion for teaching. Very flexible with days, and work to suit your needs. Call me on 3897873911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn English at any age. English lessons/conversation from English mother tongue professional. Offers part-time private English lessons for all ages. Call – 3384479996
- English Mother Tongue with TEFL certification and experience. I offer private lessons for all levels, both children and adults. Email: email@example.com Tel: 220.127.116.11.80
- English Mother Tongue with TESOL training giving private English lessons afterschool for €30/hour. Lessons available for all ages and skill level starting in February. Email Amy to reserve your place now firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filipino Male is offering private home tutorial for basic guitar lessons. Flexible time. Call 389 889 6426 or email email@example.com.
- I am a mother tongue English teacher, male, 27, based in Porta Romana. I am offering one to one English Language tuition in a range of different formats for a reasonable price. I am Cambridge (CELTA) qualified with experience of teaching both Italian children and adults. Please call me on 3401159067 to arrange a lesson!
- Native English speaker and experienced tutor offering private english lessons at a competitive price. Please call Frank on 3891334797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for an english teacher, native speaker (american, english, australian…) for my daugher, 12’s years old. she needs conversation lesson. she’s french and her english level is fluent. We live in san siro area and we would like one lesson/week 90minut. contact 370 104 04
- Qualified Mother tongue teacher with 7 Years TEFL experience available to give lessons in English. Business,Beginners,Intermediate, Upper Int.Advanced. Contact Jill At 3492989832
- Experienced English teacher at British Institutes: group and individual. Contact: 3924539569 or email email@example.com
- Native English speaker, with a double degree in Law and Media and Communications. I have a good knowledge of Italian and offer English lessons for all levels within the city of Milan. Those interested can contact me at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’m a student in Milano offering lessons of English- English conversation, revisions of grammar, preparation for exams…I have an International English diploma and lots of experience in tutoring. I speek fluent Italian and have a flexible schedule, therefore we could find time that would fit us both, also during weekends. Please call 3663122209 opr contact me via mail email@example.com
- English lesson from mother tongue tutor, from scolastic, to business to tecnical. In group or single aimed to your requirements. Translation and interpreting work. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Math and phisics lessons for all high school levels in english,from a mechanicl engineer.
- Hungarian language lessons or courses with qualified and experienced mother tongue university language teacher. One to one or group sessions in Milan or Segrate. If you have difficulties or blocks in language learning, we will neutralize them with EFT method. Call: 389 6799762.
- Italian mother tongue, experienced teacher of desing and history of art, will take you strolling around Milan, in museums, art exhibitions … for improving your Italian in a great way. 3486006297
- Piano lessons, all levels, I am teaching from 1998 and concert pianist (winner of international competitions in Poland and France), email@example.com 3881842854.
- Italian mother tongue experienced teacher, interpreter and translator, with university degree in English, German and Spanish, teaches Italian to foreigners, gives grammar and/or conversation lessons, translates and revises texts, helps foreign students. Good prices. For information call Licia Di Segni +39/3288841708 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I teach piano, all levels, I am concert pianist (winner of several international competitions in Poland and France)email@example.com, 3881842854
- English teacher in Milan gives private lessons, all ages, 25Euros/hour or negotiable. I am American, with five years’ experience here. I go to your house/work. Adept teaching present perfect/past perfect. Friendly, cultured. ph: 3478464978 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am 28 year-old, graduate student at English Language and Literature Department, Ege University (Turkey). Private lessons are available for any level. Please call me 00905546216329, or mail email@example.com
- I am a professional flautist, having played for many years with orchestras in London and the USA. I gained my BMus (hons) at the Royal Academy of Music and my Masters in performance at the New England Conservatory, USA. I have had much teaching experience and am able to teach all abilities and ages. I can also offer basic English language lessons or conversational practice. Please contact Wendy on 347 2812794 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A fully qualified teacher of English, with 14 years experience teaching English to Italians. Tuition will be held in central Malta, in a very accessible location. Very favourable rates. Giving one to one or small group sessions (Max. 5 people). e-mail: email@example.com
- Latin and Greek Lessons: Latino e greco docente di ruolo impartisce lezioni. Metro Lima. 333 572213
- American English Lessons: I am a 26 year-old, graduate student at an University in Milan. Private lessons available for levels. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 380-755-4772 for timetable information and prices.
- Qual EMT teacher,CERT.TEFL 9yrs exp v.gd CV offers-individual/in-company courses Bus/financil,grammar,exam prep, first Cert,BEC. Tel: 3495564419 or email: email@example.com” 31/7/07
- Professional Teacher available for private lessons of English and Dutch. If interested call Carmen at 334.392.3898.
- Italian lessons with fully qualified professor. Metro Lima. 349 2505891
- Portuguese MT Brazilian teacher BA, London trained, 20 years. experience: Bocconi, Pirelli, Eni/Agip, International School MI 335 5916629
Language lessons wanted,
- Hello, I am an Italian mother tongue and looking for in Milan, a mother tongue speaking one of the following languages: english, german, french or spanish, for a free language exchange. If you are interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- I am an Italian mother tongue and looking for people who would like to converse in English. If you are interested please contact me on the following number: 340/2983315 or write me at email@example.com
- I just have achieved the FCE and I would like to prepare the CAE exam. I am looking for a mother tongue teacher (preferably UK or Australia) with the following availability: Monday and Friday from 18.15 to 19.15; Saturday from 11.00 to 12.00 am. The hourly rate will be between 15 to 20 euros. If you are interested please contact me at the following number: 340/2983315.
- I speak Chinese and English, and I’m going Rome in June and looking for Italians who want to practice Chinese or English with me. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hi, I am an american girl with 22 years living in the center of Milan. I would like to meet with someone to speak Italian. In exchange, I will help you learn English. Email me at email@example.com
- I am an Italian teacher and I would be very happy to exchange language lessons with you. I am very much interested in learning Dutch (Ik ben absoluut beginner) but English, German and French would be also ok. I live in Milano and learning is my passion! Please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young American female seeks native French speaker for language exchange. Fairly advanced. Please contact at email@example.com
- English Speaking Female looking to improve Italian : exchange languages with Italian wanting to speak English . Please contact: Haamacha@yahoo.com
- Intermediate level Japanese speaker seeks Japanese teacher for weekly/fortnightly lessons or Japanese and English language exchange. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Nannies and babysitters available
- Male, 31, living in Milan, urgently require a vacant position who work as a Baby Sitter/Au pair…etc and also I’m a fluent English speaking person (Part time English Teacher) any job which is suitable will be accepted. Kindly contact me on E mail – email@example.com
- A women of 48 years old, having a state diploma of doctor in medicine (obstetrician, gynecologist) is looking for job of babysitter for full-time. Languages: English – very good (grammar, speaking, writing), Italian – basic theoretical level, Russian – mother tongue. The highest level of an accuracy, seriousity and responsibility. I love children and pets. Driving license “B” category is available, experience since 2000 year. Citizenship Latvia (EU). Julia (+371.26869173)
- English speaking babysitter available full-time, live-out. I am 25 years old and I have 2 years experience working in an Asilo Nido(Montessori). I have a diploma for teaching preschool children and I also have experience working privately with children from age 1-5 years old. Here in italy, I have worked for the past year with a one year old boy. I love children and I have lots of patience. I am available full-time during the week starting from November 1 and also on weekends. Please contact Iromi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMT nanny, live-out. I am a 29 year old Canadian girl living in Milan. I have a diploma in Culinary Arts and I love to bake sweets with children. I also have a TESOL diploma from Oxford Seminars and I have been teaching English to children and adults in Milan for over 2 years. I have over 5 years of childcare experience with children of all ages(including experience with twins and small babies). I am an excellent swimmer and I am trained in First Aid and CPR. I’m friendly, energetic, organized and honest with excellent references. I will be available full-time from August 1-15 and I will be available in the mornings from 8am-3pm starting from September 26 until the end of July. Please email Amy if you are interested email@example.com
- Looking to start an English-language playgroup for toddlers in Porta Venezia/Central Milan area. If you’re interested, please call 329 3973705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Male nanny based in Milan EMT, 27 years old, well educated, well spoken, great cook, over 4 years of experience, worked with a high profile family in London! Very strong references, Please contact me on email@example.com .
- English mother tongue babysitting looking for morning work till 23 pm in the centre of Milan, contact details are 39 3466712615
- Need a nanny? Katie is a motivated, young, EMT nanny with eight years of childcare experience. She is available starting Sept 2010 in Milano or Parma. References and CV available. E-mail Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMT Tutor available from January 2009 for children of all ages, Tuesdays and Thursdays in Central Milan. Excellent references and plenty experience. For further information contact: email@example.com
- Are you a mom with a toddler? Join our playgroup, we meet on Saturday afternoon. We can spend a few hours playing, reading books, having fun and singing nursery rhymes Do not miss your chance and write to firstname.lastname@example.org Cernusco S/N area
38 yr. old (native english & german, also speaks italian, spanish & a bit of french) with first-hand experience and a great love for children offers babysitting services Mon. thru Fri. 9-15:00; email@example.com
Bright, caring and responsible EMT babysitter, fluent Italian, available during hours to fit your needs (FT/PT/on occasion). Please call Nicole at 340 946 6333 Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m a 32 year old female, English speaker. I’m looking for a job as babysitter (live-out) Mon-Fri in Milan centre. Also available to work evenings and weekends occasionally. Very responsible with previous experience as babysitter and au pair. Speaks French as well, Italian on beginners level. Please contact me at email@example.com
I am a 22 year old female. I am a pre-medical student and have recently graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of California, Davis. I am interested in being a babysitter for my stay in Milano. I would like to begin asap and I am here until December 16th. I am open to many options. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m 34 and available as a baby sitter in San Donato Milanese in the morning Mon-Fri from October.Experienced, I love reading to children, playing games with them, going to the park, I’m trustworthy and sunny and I can speak quite a good English. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
I am an EMT 24yr old Australian female. I’m looking for full-time work teaching english or nannying in Milan starting in September. I have alot of experience taking care of children and I also have some experience tutoring beginners English students. I have 2 university bachelor degrees and I speak intermediate Italian. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m 33 and available as a baby sitter in San Donato Milanese in the afternoon Mon-Fri from September(2/3 days a week, casual in the evening). Experienced, I love reading to children, playing games with them, going to the park, I’m trustworthy and sunny and I can speak quite a good English. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Hardworking, mature, EMT lady, experienced in all aspects of childcare, from New Born babies to Teenagers. Reliable, respectful, very organized, and pays attention to details. Currently living in the USA, seeking a live in nanny/aupair position in Italy. I have verifiable references, and a great work ethic.
Available now, eagering seeking employment. Please write Muffett42@yahoo.com.
Nannies & Au Pairs now available for September start. Direct from Australia, bright enthusiastic fully trained girls at affordable rates. E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A sitter this summer? US student, 17, with Swiss residency and daycare/camp experience available mid-June to mid-August. Native English, competent DE and FR. Responsible and well acquainted with expat and multilingual families’ needs. Swiss and US references. Please contact email@example.com
English Nanny available. Outstanding references. I am a dancer living in Vigevano looking for a flexible position in the surrounding areas. I drive and speak very basic Italian with mother tongue English. I am a positive, happy, adaptable individual with a genuine passion for the care of children. I am very active, fun and caring and understand very well the responsibility of a nannying position. Occasionaly babysitting work considered. I very much look forward to hearing from you if you think you may have a position. firstname.lastname@example.org 00393392688069
- Hello. I’m from portugal, I studied in a French school and now I’m in the second year of Medicine in Spain. I am coming to Milano from 23 of june to 7 of july and I was searching if a Family needs a babysitter during that 2 weeks if yours is in vacation during that time. I have experience with a 4 years girl and I would be pleased to take care of your children, and in the meantime, to teach as much as it is possible in 2 weeks, as spanish, french or english. My name is Filipa and my email is email@example.com if interested.
- Hello.im from the philippines.im looking for a nanny/housekeeper job in your beautiful country italy.families who needs an excellent and efficient househelp, a loving nanny please do contact me thru firstname.lastname@example.org
Nannies and babysitters wanted
- Looking for a native EMT baby sitter or Aupair for our 7 years old twins attending an international school. Position either Live-in or Live-Out, great accomodation in the very center of Milan. Pls contact 347 798 6549
- Italian family in Opera ( South Milan, near American school) looking for an English mothertongue nanny/teacher for twin boys 6 year old. Tuesday Afternoon 16.30-18.30/+Sunday afternoon. Deborah 339.5385073, email email@example.com
- Italian family in center Milan looking for an English mothertongue nanny for twin boys 2,5 year old. Afternoon/full time + week ends. Alessandra 347-7986549, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for EMT Female to start end of Jan/latest end of Feb with Single Mother of one boy and girl aged 8 & 9 in the centre of Milan. Flexibile & relaxed. For more details please contact email@example.com or 3897873911
- We are an Italian/Australian family looking for a part time nanny or babysitter for our one year old daughter. The role is 3-4 days a week and is a live out position, would suit a student or someone who already has part time work. Our apartment is centrally located, across the road from a park. Salary, hours and expenses adapted for the right person. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian family living in Central Milan is looking for an English mothertongue to take care of twin children, 2 year old, in July at the seaside Liguria. Full time, live in. Call Alessandra 347 798 6549 or email email@example.com
- Italian/American couple seeking nanny to live in a care for a newborn child. Fulll rent/board provided plus other amenities. Starting mid April 2012. Languages required: fluent Italian/English. Spanish/French language a bonus plus holding a drivers license. Strong experience required with newborn children. Responsibilities also include cooking and household duties. Please send CV/contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seeking German mother tongue nanny for 3 boys (6,5,3 yrs old) Tue-Fri, 4 – 6 PM . Just baby-sitting, no housework, picking up children from nursery school, playing in the park/at home, starting February 2012. We are looking for someone who’s motivated and enjoys playing with kids, with a sunny personality and loads of energy but strict enough to keep 3 boys in lin e. Italian language isn’t necessary. If interested please contact Nina email@example.com
- Italian/Irish family living in Milan, looking for a EMT Babysitter from September 2011 for ours two girls (4 years/2 years) , 5 afternoons a week, 3 hours a day centre of Milan. No cleaning is required. Only English Mother Tongue (English, Irish, American, Australian) candidates. If interested please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Help with kids and babysitting required 7.30-9.00 am and 4-8 pm monday to friday + 2 evening babysitting/week. English mother tongue essential. In exchange we offer comfortable independent room in Milan (Navigli area) with independet cooking facilities, bathroom, free wi-fi and own entrance and some cash allowance. Allows time for studying /attending classes ideally suited for responsible student, part time worker. email@example.com
- Anglo-Italian family is looking for a part-time (weekdays 16-19.30) baby-sitter for a 3 year hold old little girl. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org 16.03.11
- EMT full time tutor needed this summer in Maremma for 1 month from 20th July to 20 th august. For 2 kids 12 and 10 years old. If interested please send and email email@example.com .
- Anglo-Italian family is looking for a part-time (weekdays 16-19.30) baby-sitter for a 10 months’ old little girl. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian family, living in Opera (South Milan), is looking for an only English mother tongue baby-sitter (live out) to take care of my children 4 years old twins for two afternoons per week from 4:30 to 6:30 pm Monday to Friday – expected job on long basis – please write me email@example.com
- Nice family is looking for a FT English speaking nanny/housekeeper (Mo-Fri) for 2 kids (6 and 9 y) in Parma. Live-in/ Live-out. Proven childcare experience and driving license necessary. Very good working conditions. If interested, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- American/Italian family of expats from NYC currently living in Milano Due, is looking for a American girl to babysitt kids (4, 7 yrs ) weekdays, 4 to 7- Email : email@example.com
- Italian family, living in Milan – (MM Porta Venezia), is looking for English mother tongue baby-sitter to take care of our children (7 months and 3 years old) full time (8.30-18.30) Monday to Friday – Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Italian family, living in Rozzano (South Milan – MM Abbiategrasso), is looking for English mother tongue baby-sitter (live out) to take care of my children 0 and 3 years old full time (8.00-18.00) or part time (13.00 – 18.00) Monday to Friday – expected job on long basis – please write me email@example.com
- Seeking EMT au pair nanny for our 2y/old son for the entire month of June 2010 avail to come with us to the seaside (Santa Margherita Ligure). If interested please contact Matteo -firstname.lastname@example.org or # +39 347 43 13 262
- Italian family, living in central Milan (MM Porta Venezia/Lima), is looking for an only English mother tongue baby-sitter (live out) to take care of my children 1 and 3 years old for the afternoon from 4:30 to 8:30 pm Monday to Friday – expected job on long basis – please write me BarbaraM72@hotmail.com
- Seeking English mother tongue responsible babysitter for our 4-year old boy evenings and Saturdays available. Please write to email@example.com
- Seeking English Mother Tongue Nanny for our 4-year old daughter and newborn baby boy. Mon-Fri, 2.30-8.30 PM + willing to baby-sit occasionally in the evening (just baby-sitting, no housework: looking after newborn from 2.30 till 4, then picking up child from nursery school, playing in the park/at home, helping with feeding, washing and getting her ready for bed) starting September 2009. We are replacing a wonderful girl who unfortunately had to quit after a year, so we are looking for someone who’s motivated and enjoys playing with kids, with a sunny personality, but strict enough to keep an energetic 4-year old in line… We live in downtown Milan (MM Palestro/Porta Venezia). If interested please contact Federica – firstname.lastname@example.org or # 333 2866476.
- We’re an Italian family seeking a responsible and fun English mother-tongue babysitter to help us a few days a week after school with our two girls, aged 4 and 6, beginning in September, 2009. We would like this individual to be able to pick our children up after school in the Porta Ticinese area at 4:00pm, and be available to take them to an afterschool activity close to school, or home via a 15-minute tram ride to play until about 7:00pm. Occassional evening babysitting would also be fantastic! If interested please email us at email@example.com .
- Italian family living in Central Milan (2 children, 9 &12) is looking for a reliable and motivated baby-sitter/au pair girl from mid June to mid September 2009 . Some weeks in Milan (part-time live-out or full-time live-in possible) + live-in in Alps and Apulia during holidays. References required, driving license is a plus. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian family, living in central Milan (to use both red and green underground), is looking for an only English mother tongue baby-sitter (live out) to take care my child 2 years old for the morning – expected job on long basis – please call Elisabetta mobile 335 7473555
- We are looking for an English mother-tongue baby-sitter for our two kids (4 and 2 years) as to let them be familair with English language. The engaement would be 2-3 hours 2-3 times a week. Fees to be agreed. Please reply to email@example.com. >
- Italian family living in Milan – Centre- is looking for a responsible and affectionate EMT live-In babysitter Duties babysitting (play and take care of the twins.) and light housework.. There might be some travelling… and we’re a fun and warm family! If you are interested please contact via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +393465100532
- Italian family living in Milan – S. Ambrogio is looking for an English mother tongue au pair (in or out) to play and speak in English with a 9 yrs old boy from Monday to Friday 3 pm-7.30 pm. Fram dec 2008 – Jan 2009. If you are interested please contact via mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Italian family after 12 yrs in NY is looking for full time english speaking nanny for 2 kids (5&2 yrs) starting january ’09. email resume to: email@example.com
Italian family living in Milan – Bocconi is looking for an English mother tongue babysitter to play and speak in English with two children (5 years old boy and 3 years old girl) from Monday to Friday 4pm-7.30 pm. If you are interested please contact via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for an English Mother Tongue part-time nanny for our 3-year old daughter (just baby-sitting, no housework: 5 days a week from 4 to 8 PM + willing to baby-sit occasionally in the evening) to begin September 2008. We live in downtown Milan. If interested please contact Federica – email@example.com or # 333 2866476.
- I’m looking for a baby sitter for my 6 year old son for from 6 to 7 pm x 2days /week. Patience and experience in working with children is required as he is a total beginner. We live in Milan close to MM Buonarroti or Wagner. Pls Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3334940682.
- We are an Italo/English family living in Saronno, Just north of Milan. We are looking for a live-in EMT aupair + from September 2008 who will do approx. 32 hours of childcare for a two year old and a 6 month old for at least 10 months. 4 days per week. Friday, Saturday, Sunday free. Board and lodging with own room separate access and 400 Euro monthly “pocket money” as per IAPA au pair hosting regulations. Flexible, welcoming, dynamic family. For more information contact Marion at email@example.com and I will mail a family profile.
- Responsible babysitter wanted afternoons with own car for 2 girls: 20 months & 5 yrs old in Peschiera Borromeo. English not necessary. Cell 3396443154 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for FT nanny for 4 month old baby zona Cadorna. Exp + Ref required. English or French a plus. Call/SMS Sandra 334 6559113 or email email@example.com
- We’re seeking a F EMT live-in au pair / nanny for Leonardo (18 months old) plus a newborn (expected in Mar 08). We live in Cislago (VA) – 30 min from Milan by train. Duties: babysitting and light housework. We’re lookinf for 2008, starting January. There might be some travelling… and we’re a fun and warm family! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an italo-american family, living in the center of Milan, with two children ages 4 and 2 looking for a live in English speaking nanny to begin in January 2008. Room and Board in covered plus 400 euro monthly. Please contact if interested. Kelly_russell@hines.com
- An Italian based agency in the centre of Milan (with actual offices and website) are looking for English mother tongue girls who are interested in working as nannies or mother’s helpers throughout Italy, Switzerland and internationally. We offer an excellent support network including orientation courses, languages courses, nanny network, and welcome package. Positions are fulltime, part-time, live-in and live-out and temporary positions. Summer positions are available from 4 – 14 weeks starting in late May. Excellent travel with our families!!! Website with excellent information about the agency, our testimonials, job descriptions, job lists and requirements for wanting to apply for jobs. Please contact Samantha on email@example.com for our application form and interview times. Poste
- We’re seeking a serious, non-smoker EMT girl as baby sitter for a boy aged 1,5 years. Duties: babysitting and light housework. Flexible timetable, mostly on morning,from 9.00 a.m.. Experience and references are preferred.We live in Milan, zona Corvetto. If interested, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Office space available
- RHO – spacious studio flat available from June 08. Fully furnished flat with a large balcony and internal garden. 3rd floor, 5 mins walk from Rho station. € 650 (heating & building expenses included only) + electricity & gas bills. Gabriele: +39 3461351790. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No agency.
- Porta Venezia, loft for sale Three rooms, cellar which could be connected via private staircase. WC, mini-kitchen. Late 19th century building, recently restored. Quiet, well positioned close to Metro. Ground floor, bright interiors. Tel. 348.6006297, email@example.com
Office space wanted
- Office space wanted: Need small office space for 1-3 months. In exchange, willing to pay for utilities and offer a barter arrangement. Am an experienced Marketing and PR consultant. Also English courses. firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am passionate about cartomancy and will offer a card reading in person for a minimum fee (you decide how much). If you prefer card readings by email, then please send me your name, birth date and question. My responses are always obtained by following a traditional cartomantic method. You can pay afterwards using PayPal – you choose how much you pay. Please email < email@example.com
- Our 15 year-old nephew is staying with us in Milan from New York, and is getting a little bored hanging out with us adults! If you know of any young teenagers with similar age, preferably English speaking, it would be great for them to meet in the evenings for fun activities such as gelato-eating, or going to bookstores, listening to music, etc. Please contact me, Amy Chan on firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Need somebody to look after your pets? I love taking care of dogs and especially cats, so if you need somebody while you’re on holidays they will be in good, caring hands. I’m available around Zara, Maciachini and close areas. If you’re interested you can contact me at 3288115261 or email@example.com
Property for sale
- Porta Venezia, office for sale with garage for 2 cars. Three rooms, cellar which could be connected via private staircase. WC, mini-kitchen. Late 19th century building, recently restored. Quiet, well positioned close to Metro. Ground floor, bright interiors. Tel. 348.6006297, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apartment for sale, via Lodovico il Moro, in pleasant and elegant modern building. 5 th floor, entrance, sitting room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, hallway cupboard, balcony on 3 sides, cellar, shared condominium garden. Approximately 125 sqm. € 440.000. Possibile garage. Owner: 335-6507034.
- Professional curriculum vitaes, by EMT. For an eyecatching cv that says ‘pick me’! Special price for readers of Hello Milano. e-mail: email@example.com
- English vintage films on VHS tape or DVD, for exchange, one for one. Lists and wants on www.reelstreets.com I am passionate about cartomancy and will offer a card reading in person for a minimum fee (you decide how much). If you prefer card readings by email, then please send me your name, birth date and question. My responses are always obtained by following a traditional cartomantic method. You can pay afterwards using PayPal – you choose how much you pay. Please email <firstname.lastname@example.org 08.09.09
- Language school for sale. Ventimiglia, Italian Riviera. E-mail email@example.com or tell 0183 231450 for more info.
Vehicles for sale
- Moped/Motorino 2007 silver People50, excellent cond. reliable, recently serviced but no longer required. €1100 ono Email: firstname.lastname@example.org cell 3488246556
- Mercedes B Class, CDI Sport (diesel), January 2007, 19,000 km, black (Nero Cosmo) exterior, black interior, 1991 cc, 80.0 KW, €23,500, email email@example.com
- BMW 320d M-Sport,73000km,2004,Deisel,manual,black exterior/interior,EUR 16000 (negotiable),contact 00393346265528,firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Ford Fiesta, Red, 3 years old, Diesel 1.4. One careful owner, papers in order, 55,000 km €5750 tel 0220 49456 ask for Lucy-
- Anglican/Episcopal Church in Milano (in English): All Saint’s Church, Via Solferino 17 (MM2 Moscova). Holy Eucharist every Sun at 10.30. Children’s education program. Tel. 02.655.22.58, email email@example.com See details and calendar of events at www.allsaints.it
- Quaker Meeting. Sunday 13 February and Sunday 13 March 2011 from 11.00 to 12.00 at the Benazzis’ Via A. Vespucci 72 – Legnano (MI) – Italy At the end of the Meeting, a copy of the Bible will be offered, as well as a cup of coffee. Parliamo italiano. We speak English. Nous parlons français. For information: 392 1943729 e.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Milan Bible Church, an international fellowship with Evangelical worship in English every Sunday, 5:30-7:00 pm, Via Isimbardi, 4 near MM2 Abbiategrasso. All welcome. Info at www.milanbiblechurch.org or call (02)511231.
- Reform Congregation Beth Shalom – Services in Hebrew, Italian, and English. Kabbalat Shabbat, Saturday services, Beit Yeladim Children’s program, Adult Edu. Hebrew, Bar Mitvah, Life after Bar Mitzvah. For info contact: email@example.com . Tel. 02 36521621
- International Church of Milan (in English) now meeting @ Via Toscana 46, Rozzano. Sundays @17:30. Bible studies for men/women/students. Info: 349.766.9678 or www.icm.milan.org
- lively worship service in English every sunday at 10 am. 4 stops with bus 45 from San Donato mm. call Pastor Kin 3396825592. God bless you. Posted